segunda-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2010

Da vez... ♪

"But I know I've never
Wanted anything so bad
I've never wanted anyone so bad 
If I let you love me 
Be the one adore 
Would you go all the way?
Be the one I'm looking for..."
Adore- Paramore ♫

" 'Cause we are broken
What must we do to restore
Our innocence
And all the promise we adore
Give us life again
'Cause we just wanna be whole..."
We are broken- Paramore ♫

"Do you know
what's worth fighting for?
When It's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?
Does the pain weight out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins
When it's time to live and let die?

And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins..."
21 guns Green Day ♫

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário